Grundfos has been a proud contributor to the pump industry for over 60 years. Their innovative technology and designs has positioned them as one of the best and most well-known pump manufacturers in the world. Their biggest markets are in the U.S. and China, but they are quickly becoming the top manufacturer and provider of pumps in Brazil, India, and Russia. Here are the top 7 facts about a company with one of the biggest impacts around the world:
- They make and manufacture about 16 million pumps per year. With this many Grundfos pumps entering the market every year, it’s certain they are one of best and leading brands available.
- They don’t just make pumps. Grundfos also designs and manufactures standard and submersible motors and innovative electronics used in the controlling and monitoring of pumps.
- The top products that Grundfos manufactures are centrifugal pumps for water supply, sewage, and dosing and circulator pumps for heating and air conditioning.
- Circulator pumps by Grundfos are so popular that they account for about 50% of the world’s market of circulator pumps.
- Grundfos products can be found in 55 countries throughout the world.
- Grundfos is proudly working on pumps and parts that are sustainable and efficient.
- State-of-the-art technology is one of Grundfos’ strong suits, and that could not be displayed better than in the innovative new pumps that are hitting the market today.
Grundfos’ leading position in the market is not taken for granted. They are constantly working to create better, more powerful pumps to suit the ever changing needs of the marketplace. No matter which pump makes the most sense for your application, if it is a Grundfos pump, you are sure to be satisfied. If you have any questions or would like to talk to a knowledgeable representative regarding Grundfos pumps, call Cortech today.