Isogate® slurry valves are uniquely designed for slurry applications. They were created to be easy to maintain and cost you less as an owner.
3 Way Check Valves
Isogate® Autoball AB3 Ball Valve – Effectively changes over the pump in a compact design. The ball inside the valve allows for an automatic changeover system
Check Valve Series
- Isogate® CV SNR Check Valve – Constructed with strong, cast metal bodies and are designed to prevent reverse flow. It has a drip tight shut off and many types of construction materials are available
Knife Gate Valves
- Isogate® WB Series – Can be used in both wet and dry applications. It does not contain any seat cavities where solids could collect and cause interference with the gate. Wear on the valve is minimized with the use of full port flow by reducing pressure drop and turbulence
- Isogate® WH Series – Designed for though, corrosive, and abrasive slurry applications. It can handle a standard pressure rating of 2,000 kpa but that can be increased if needed
- Isogate® WS Series – This valve is easy to maintain with many parts being easily replaceable without the need to disassemble the entire unit. It also contains an open bottom to allow for the discharge of solids
- Isogate® MP CB Series Pinch Valve – This valve has been designed for full flow, modulating flow, and drip tight closure applications. It has a compact short length design with integral end flange gaskets on the pinch sleeves to give you a leak tight installation into the process piping
- Isogate® MP OB Series Pinch Valve – This valve has been designed for full flow, modulating flow, and drip tight closure applications. It has a compact short length design with integral end flange gaskets on the pinch sleeves to give you a leak tight installation into the process piping. The MP OB Series functions in maximum pressure applications
Pneumatic Pinch Valves
- Isogate® PPV – 2PS Pneumatic Pinch Valve – Contains a pneumatic/hydraulic supply pressure and can be operated in any pipeline position. This valve is designed to be used in applications with a high number of on/off flow cycles
- Isogate® PPV – 1PS Pinch Valve – This valve is ideal for remote applications. Its installation is leak tight into the piping system and can be operated in any pipeline position. The PPV – 1PS Pinch Valve contains a pneumatic/hydraulic supply pressure.