Controller for Biogas Plants – BGDC
Seepex has a dosing, mixing, and conveying system available for processing fermentation residue and co-ferments that are designed specifically for the production of biogas. Using the Seepex hopper pump, the co-ferments are added depending on the flow rate of the fermentation residue. A weighing device is integrated into the pump to capture the degree of fill of the pump hopper to ensure optimum mixing in connection with our patented, separately driven hopper screw. Finally, the substrate can be confidently incorporated into the biogas production process.
- Visualization of the entire process
- Flow of the fermentation residue is accurately regulated
- Level control in the pump hopper
- Temperature of the stators is consistently monitored
- Piping is protected against over pressurizing
- Bus link to a higher ranking controller