N – Standard Progressive Cavity Pump
Seepex group N pumps are the basic product group of all Seepex progressive cavity pumps. They have the flexibility of being supplied with various rotor/stator geometries (conventional, 6L, and Tricam geometry) and can be used in almost any of industry to pump low viscous to highly viscous media with or without solids. The numerous application advantages of product group N pumps ensure their use to be particularly efficient for you.
Advantages and Characteristics
- Provides steady and low-pulsation pumping
- Self-priming rate is high even with air or gas-liquid mixtures of up to 8.5 mWS
- Convenient installation possibilities in all positions
- Large spherical entrance port
- Reversible flow of delivery is offered through directional rotation