- The short, compact design is directly flange-mounted to the drive (block design)
- Drive casing, elastic coupling, and common baseplate have been omitted to make the pump more cost-efficient
- Plug-in connections between rotating unit and drive allow for quick and easy servicing
- Conveying capacities: 30 l/h – 500 m³/h 0.132 USGPM – 2,200 USGPM
- Pressure: Up to 48 bar | 720 PSI
The drive flange-mounted directly onto all of the Seepex BN range pumps. The combination possibilities have been expanded and enhanced through feedback received while in dialog with well-known drive manufacturers. The design was reinvented with respect to axial load, shaft dimensions, and flange dimensions to ensure that Seepex pumps are available in all sizes and pressure stages with the block design and are suited for any and all of your needs. In addition, a separate pump bearing is not necessary with these improvements. The compact, cost-efficient, and service-friendly design is state-of-the-art.