- The free shaft end on the drive casing facilitates universal configuration of drives through flexible couplings or V-belts
- The plug-connection offers convenient service between rotating unit and drive shaft of pump
- Drive shaft bearing is implemented through taper roller bearings that are able to be re-lubricated
- Conveying capacities: 30 l/h – 500 m³/h | 0.132 USGPM – 2,200 USGPM
- Pressure: up to 48 bar | 720 PSI
Rather than using direct flange-mounting of a drive, Seepex pumps in the NS range utilize a universal configuration of drives through flexible couplings or V-belts. The plug-in connection between the rotating unit and the drive shaft of the pump allows for simple servicing and is maintained through a drive casing and free shaft end on the pumps (a unique Seepex design). This enables the replacement of the rotating wearing parts and the shaft sealing without having to dismantle the bearing unit.