When Things Get Really Thick
Seepex pumps of product group T have been designed for use with high-consistency material that has a low degree of intrinsic flowability, or no flowability at all. For pumping these types of materials, the suction lift capability of the standard group N pump is not sufficient to suck them into piping. For this reason, a feed hopper and facilities for safe product feeding are needed for optimum pumping. Product group T pumps are equipped with these features, which are not available on the standard N pump. They are confidently used in almost all branches of industry to pump viscous to airtight products.
Advantages and Characteristics
- Pump is equipped with a feed hopper and a conveyor screw
- Pitch and diameter of the conveyor screw is adaptable to provide optimum product feed in any operation conditions
- Solutions for various viscosities and characteristics of the conveying medium are developed
- Ranges are available in block design or with a free shaft end
- Plug-in connections between the rotating unit and drive allow for easy service