- Used to pump highly viscous or airtight products that do not tend to form bridges
- Rectangular feed hopper (adaptable length according to your application conditions)
- A cylindrical compression zone with an enlarged cross-section allows for the conveying elements to fill perfectly
- Compact design with directly flange-mounted drive (block design)
- Free shaft end (TENS range) is optional with this design
- Conveying capacities: 0.5 m³/h – 100 m³/h | 2.2 USGPM – 440 USGPM
- Pressure: up to 36 bar | 540 PSI
Seepex pumps of the BTE range have a rectangular feed hopper and come with a compression zone containing an enlarged cross-section. The pump also features an auger feed screw with a longer pitch and increased diameter. The hopper opening length is variable to suit all of your application conditions. Pumps of this range are used to pump highly viscous to airtight products that do not tend to form bridges.