Yorba Linda, CA
Job Number: YPA0814
Position: Lead Project Administrator
Department: Projects and Documentation
Reports to: Project Manager
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Cortech Engineering is hiring a Lead Project Administrator to join its growing family. This position is responsible for the successful creation of technical documentation, organization of all inter-departmental requests, and for creation and maintenance of the company’s datasheets. Interested candidates should send resumes along with any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include YPA0814 in the subject line.
Major Job Functions
• Create preliminary bid packages, submittals, operation manuals, and other project-specific documents
• Prepare project summaries and close-out information
• Regularly communicate project status with customers and vendors
• Negotiate pricing, delivery, and payment terms with vendors
• Release items-to-procure to purchasing in order to fulfill project needs
• Verify inbound and outbound parts/assemblies for accuracy and proper functionality
• Other duties as assigned
• Typing Speed: 65+ wpm
• Microsoft Excel: Advanced – Complex formulae, conditional formatting, pivot tables, and pivot charts, etc.
• Microsoft Word: Intermediate
• Microsoft Outlook: Advanced – Shared folders, automation of tasks, and scheduling assistant, etc.
• Adobe Acrobat: Advanced – PDF editing, fillable form creation, bookmarking, and stamp creation, etc.
Traits and Attributes
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong oral and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and willingness to scrutinize all information
• Extreme sense of urgency
• High level of organizational ability
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
• Travel: < 5% travel is expected—occasional single-day visits to local jobsites or tradeshows may be necessary • Employees may be required to adhere to the safety requirements of local jobsites including, but not limited to PPE or facial hair policies • Employees may be expected to stand for extended periods of time when visiting offsite facilities