ABOUT THE COMPANY
Grundfos is one of the world’s top pump manufacturers, producing and distributing more than 16 million units across the globe. In fact, Grundfos is the largest manufacturer of circulator pumps for air-conditioning and heating. They also produce centrifugal pumps for a variety of industries including sewage, dosing and water supply.
Grundfos is also well known for their motors—both standard and submersible—and innovative electronic systems for controlling and monitoring pumps. Their technology label, Grundfos Blueflux, was recently introduced to make sure their equipment is the best available.
Grundfos has been a leader in the pump industry for over 60 years. Today, the company is represented by 80-plus companies in 55 different countries. Their products are also sold in many other countries by private distributors.
Grundfos continues to grow and innovate as it looks forward toward a bright future in the pump industry. Their goal is to improve sustainability for an ever-evolving world through groundbreaking technology.
“be think innovate”
Grundfos lives by this promise to be a leader in global sustainability and a trendsetter in the field of water technology. They care about the environment and aim to keep pioneering ideas that improve quality of life and sustainability.
Grundfos is committed to developing quality pump products and turn-key solutions for their valued customers. No matter how complex the problem is, they aim to find the right solution. Grundfos’ speciality is moving and treating water and wastewater in a way that promotes global sustainability. This means reducing CO2 emission levels and developing cleaner technologies. This leads to better operating efficiency, less water consumption and minimized energy usage.
Above all else, Grundfos knows the world’s population continues to grow and natural resources become more and more precious every day. They work to strike the ideal balance between environmental concerns and client needs. This is what drives such innovative solutions.
Six core values motivate the team at Grundfos to be a thought leader in the pump industry:
- Sustainability. Grundfos believes in being responsible when it comes to protecting the world’s natural resources and developing products with global sustainability in mind.
- Openness and Trustworthiness. The professionals at Grundfos stand behind their promises. They uphold high standards of honesty and integrity in everything they do.
- A Focus on People. Internally speaking, Grundfos is committed to bettering every person within the company. They believe everyone has potential and everyone has the power to be a positive influence on the world around them.
- Independence. Grundfos is focused on growth while having a stable financial foundation as its base.
- Partnership. Over the years, Grundfos has worked closely with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders to create its value system. They are built on entrepreneurial thinking, diversity and innovation.
- Relentless Ambition. The team at Grundfos never stops challenging itself in order to push the envelope of innovation. They are leaders in the market and continue to innovate every day.
Grundfos employs more than 16,000 people and produces in excess of 16 million pump units each year. This is what makes them the global leader. They offer efficient and energy-saving pump products and high-quality solutions.
Grundfos pumps are used in many different applications for a wide variety of industries as listed below. They have numerous pump lines to serve whatever need you have. You can use their Product Finder utility to find what’s right for you.
- Chemical Treatment
- Commercial Buildings
- Developing World Water Solutions
- District Energy
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Family Homes
- Food and Beverage
- HVAC OEM
- Industrial Boilers
- Industrial Utilities
- Metal and Equipment Manufacturers
- Raw Water Intact
- Temperature Control
- Washing and Cleaning
- Wastewater Treatment, Transport and Flood Control
- Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Solutions
Parts & Service Kits
Grundfos spare parts and service kits are made up of original components built to the high quality standards they are known for. Service kits are easy to order and help ensure many years of energy-efficient and trouble-free pump operation. These parts and maintenance programs keep your pumps running their best over the long run. Grundfos kits were developed based on their experience to determine the most common service needs and maintenance requirements. O-rings and shaft seals need to be replaced periodically, so these service kits give you the components and instructions you need.
At Cortech, we are excited to have such a great professional partnership with Grundfos. We’ve been working with them for years and utilizing their pumps, products and control systems in many different projects worldwide. Their pumps are used in so many different industries and for so many diverse applications, we turn to them often for customized solutions. Their customer service is impeccable and their attention to quality is in line with our own standards of production.
If you’d like to learn more about Grundfos and how their pump products can help your business run more efficiently and effectively, let us know. We can answer any questions you have about them, as well as help you find the pumps that are best for your specific industrial needs. Contact Cortech today for more information and a no-obligation consultation.