Cortech Engineering is proud to offer the latest in ANSI technology: the Pumpworks GEN2 ANSI Process Pump. Featuring 25% more cooling than the GEN1 model and a 5-year unconditional power frame warranty, the PWA GEN2 ANSI Process Pump packs the upgraded features to help extend the life of your pump.
All new patent-pending frame design for enhanced reliability.
- 25% more cooling surface than PWA GEN 1.
- Sealed lubrication chamber.
- ISOMAG™ magnetic seals IP65 rated Power Frame sealing
- Sloped and segregated drain for contaminant isolation.
- Predict Plus™ GEN2 proactive pump monitor.
- Zero oil maintenance required for up to 5 years.
Impact resistant carbon steel.
- High strength, impact resistant carbon steel liquid ends for improved durability and pressure containment.
- Replaces non-repairable, ductile iron casing and impellers, with repairable carbon steel, for extended component life.
- 30% higher thermal conductivity than cast iron for improved heat dissipation, lower oil temperature and longer bearing life.
Upgraded shaft and 30% increased bearing life.
- Upgraded 316L SS vs. 4140 steel pump shaft is standard at no additional cost.
- Proven flinger disk lubrication device to ensure effective bearing lubrication. Provides 30% increased bearing L-10 life and minimum 15ºF lower bearing operating temperatures compared to flood oil design.
Contact a Cortech Engineering representative today to learn more about the new technology in PumpWorks ANSI.